Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chatting Time is a community that invites people from all countries, religions and ages to our digital home. We strive to maintain a cozy community where you can talk about anything you'd like, and make some friends in the process. We have enjoyed ourselves for two  years already, maybe [b]you[/b] will take part in the next one? Register today at chattingtime.net

Edited by Ashley

I like your site logo; it looks professional. And your theme seems fresh and modern, you get an extra plus for it being responsive. But I am finding your text a bit small for my liking and phpBB feels a bit outdated (although your theme does a good job of hiding the worst parts of phpBB).

Good luck with your community! 🙂

• Thanks 1

"Even if everyone agrees, everyone can be wrong."

33 minutes ago, Simon said:

I like your site logo; it looks professional. And your theme seems fresh and modern, you get an extra plus for it being responsive. But I am finding your text a bit small for my liking and phpBB feels a bit outdated (although your theme does a good job of hiding the worst parts of phpBB).

Good luck with your community! 🙂

Not sure how to change the text size, but thanks for the great feedback 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Not sure how to change the text size

It was a while since I played around with phpBB, but can't you change the theme's CSS somewhere? If so, you could probably just change the body font-size to 11 or 12 px.

body {
    font-size: 12px;
}

That could probably help a lot. 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 8:35 PM, Ashley said:

Total posts 4847

Almost 5k posts, that's a nice milestone! 🙂

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.