Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Phone screen size you prefer?

The bigger the better in my honest opinion. 😉

I really like the Huawei Mate X2 with its cool folding technique and large screens. 

Sure, it'll most likely be way too expensive to justify a purchase. But a man can dream, right? 

"Even if everyone agrees, everyone can be wrong."

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 at the moment and I would say it is the perfect screen size for my needs. It has a 6.2 inch screen and it really is great. It looks nice too which is another added bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jason said:

@Simon But do you feel comfortable using larger phones? I hate if the phone doesn't fit my palm.

Yeah, it can be a bit of a hassle carrying it around sometimes, but that huge screen size sure makes up for that. 😉

• 4 months later...

My smatphone size screen that I have now is 6.67 inches 🙂 It's big in away however I have seen phones that are even more bigger. I do not dislike it untill you trying to put your phone in your pockets and it sticks out like a poop. carrying it around will always be a pain for most people nowadays, then again they walk and use it at the same time 😛 

On 8/9/2021 at 1:29 PM, Empire said:

I have seen phones that are even more bigger.

I must confess, I once thought about using an 8 inch tablet as a phone. But yeah, such a device would have just been too big to carry around effortlessly, so I quickly abandoned that idea.