Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Newsletters and email campaigns - do they actually work?

Do you use newsletters or email campaigns to attract new users and to get regular users to return to your website?

Personally, such practices feel too much like spam and something which could have negative effects on the reputation of my website and brand. And does anyone sign up for and read newsletters these days?

I'll gladly be proven wrong and would love to hear your best practices, examples, and success stories. 🙂

"Even if everyone agrees, everyone can be wrong."

• Simon changed the title to Newsletters and email campaigns - do they actually work?
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been looking at starting a monthly newsletter for my general discussion forum but I just keep forgetting about it which is not great. We have sent out a few email campaigns before to try and get some of the previous active members back to the forum but I don't believe they have been e