Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I will build you a website for a great price

FarrisFahad

Hello webmasters,

Have you ever wanted a website rather than a blog. I can build you a website using PHP and MySQL. I am a fullstack developer.

I have built many websites including ...

1. PicturePunches.com
  2. WebsitesEconomy.com
  3. FarrisFahad.com

I have been building websites since 2013.

I have some great website ideas that I want to build for clients.

Here are an example ...

A publishing website, can be niched down, where users get to write content for you and after approval they earn real money per word.
So if the user writes 500 words and each word costs 1 cent they will earn $5.
You can review the content to make sure it's of high quality and approve or reject it.
You will make money from ads to cover all the costs for the content that has been created and earn more.

You can add more features to the website and I can build it for you as you like.

This idea haven't been done before. It's a new business model.

If also have other ideas.

If you are interested let me know.

My prices are competitive but you should know that it's going to cost you at least $100.

I accept PayPal only.

Thank you,
Farris

+++++ WebsitesEconomy: A Marketplace For Buying & Selling Websites +++++

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.